Thursday, January 3, 2013

scratch me not

I finally did it!  Anya's finally gotten her nails clipped!

I have tried everything with that girl - scruffing, waiting til she's deeply asleep, oil on the tummy, and on and on, and nothing worked.

Took her in to our cat/dog vet in town, the vet tech took her back, and about 20 or so minutes later comes back out panting and redfaced.  "How was she?" I asked.

"Hard, really, really hard," was the reply, "but she didn't try to bite, she just wouldn't stop moving!"

Ahahahahahaha, oh, how I know.  I did warn her, though, that we'd be coming back, and the poor girl tried to smile through the wincing.

So, anyway, she now has short, lovely pedicured paws :D :D :D

And now new pics (Anya):





Look at that gorgeous fur!  What a big, big change from what she came to me looking like :*

1 comment:

  1. Hi, after reading this remarkable piece of
    writing i am as well delighted to share
    my familiarity here with mates.
    Feel free to surf my page building your network marketing business

    ReplyDelete

dook it out