So, it's been longer than I intended between posts, but my energy's been flagging lately, and I didn't have new pics of the ferrets (neither do I have them now! but!).
Things I've done:
- finally got around to updating Dr. Paul's office about Anya and Hiko (and a bit for Sian and Yogi, though they only received their distemper vaxes)
- fed and watered and cuddled all the ferts (which, with how I've been, is pretty good. Well, the last is. Don't ever think I wouldn't feed or water my guys. Word fail, there :C )
- delayed cleaning rooms! so now I've got to do it, and now it's going to be a huge undertaking. yay.
- cried. calmed down. cried. cried some more.
- stared at pictures (like this one:
for example). Stared at the incredible, heartbreaking sketches of Ben my sickeningly talented sister has made for me (and which I'll post pics of, on this, when I get the last one framed).
- avoided looking at Ben's temporary urn. mostly avoided thinking about what's in said temporary urn.
- Listened to Fix You repeatedly.
- Finally deleted Dr. Stewart's voicemail, from when Pixie was declining. Because even I have limits on how much masochism I can withstand.
Things I plan to do:
- Get some pics of the ferrets! Especially Anya - she is so adorably, pathetically cute with her coat in! She looks like a baby.
- Get Anya in to the local vets for a nail clipping, because she still won't allow me to do it, and she needs one. Badly.
... that's about all I really want to plan, at this point.
Here, here's a fert pic:
An old one, of course, but one of my very favorites. Oh, my guys.