Monday, December 13, 2010

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

So, I was studying for my final, which is today (and which I can't take today because I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY), when I decided to take a break. Do you know what I did on that break?

I ASSEMBLED HIKO'S CAGE.

That's right. Just me. And I know others have done it alone, too, but you know what?

:P

;D

I decided to do it, because it's been laying around in pieces for a week or two, and Hiko's been dying to sleep in the FN already in the room, but he can't really sleep, because he has to keep an ear out for Yogi moving in to strike (or you know, something less lethal sounding, ha).

But without further ado, here it is:







Yeah, he loves it. He was playing in it for a long time last night, and when I showed my mom this morning, we went in there and he looked relaxed and happy, and he loved curling up in the queen-sized sheet that's on the second floor.

\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment

dook it out