Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't know, but the little pink Christina Aguilera monsters are freakin' me out

This is why one of Ben's nicknames is bat-boy *g*

So, apparently, Yogi thinks I only deserve kisses if I give him his pumpkin/Carnivore Care :( Spoiled. Also? He is huge. I've always known he was a big boy. My vet's always get a laugh out of it. But, really, trying to weigh him? I sat there going, 'oh, three pounds? Huh.' Then I look. Really look at Yogs in the scale. His front body wasn't even in. So his rear weighs three pounds. His front? Anyone's guess. I'm gonna have to get a larger scale in order to get a more exact reading.

There's my lame-funny news for the day :-)

Mmph. Oh! Sian and Yogi? Terrors. Absolute terrors in the cage. I have not slept a night through in a *week* because they have to tearsmashtossthrow EVERYTHING in the cage >grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr< So, when Yogi started this morning, I put him in the smaller, PINK carrier (he threw a fuss, but then settled down and went to sleep). Nananannanah.

Apparently, I have regressed to the mental maturity of a five year old. Well, you win some, you lose some.

In other picture news: I got a few of Yogs counter-cruisin' today. And one of the baby sleeping (Pixie was spastic. I tried to get her and all I got was a blank picture--I think it was payback for clipping their nails last night. Which reminds me: Yogi's nails are getting so thick that we're gonna have to get a bigger nail clipper. I wonder why? It's kinda weird).

So, whee! Back on track: here's the fert pictures:


Yogi, checking things out....

Don't worry; the cup's empty and washed out :)







Awwwwwwwww. isn't the baby cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

dook it out