Wednesday, July 10, 2013

quick post

Had to take my nieces to see the ferrets (and help clean cages!) because they hadn't been able to for the past two nights.  Had my 5 year old niece actually YELL at me about it today, so yep.

My middle niece I caught hitting Anya during playtime, so she got a very stern talking to, and we had to go over the correct and incorrect ways of playing.  She hates getting into trouble (and I think she just got caught up in the moment), so here's hoping we don't have a repeat :D  Anya was very good about it, though, luckily.  &heart;

I also ordered mice and rat pups from American Rodent!  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Still getting closer and closer to employment - actually sent in an application for PetCo, both full and part time positions.  HIRE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And that's about it.  Not too shabby lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment

dook it out