Friday, July 1, 2011

it's food, if you didn't know





Another pork day. Don't know why these always make it into the blog, but this time Sian decided pork was omg so bad and preferred to just lick the olive oil off of all the pieces. Everyone else enjoyed them though ;D.

I've been giving them some pumpkin and olive oil lately, because Yogi's been a bit ... hacky again, and since he's prone to hairballs we gotta cut that crap down. Luckily, I've finally managed to convince the Lovebirds that no, they DON'T need carnivore care to tolerate pumpkin, and that a ratio of two jars o' baby food and two teaspoons of pumpkin were JUST FINE, THANKS. So, \o/ yay.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd, ever since that big ruckus Hiko and Yogi got into, they've been great. Not just playing together, but cuddling up and sleeping all curled around each other. Awwwwwww. I guess they were finally able to put most of their issues away after that. I know I probably didn't help these past 7 months, because Hiko freakin screams whenever he's nervous, and I just wasn't able to not interfere somewhat with that. I NEED TO BE TRAINED.

Overall, though, Hiko says



life's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dook it out