Friday, December 24, 2010

merry Christmas eve!

So, my bedding finally arrived (had to go to the post office to get it, they couldn't deliver) a few days ago, and last night I got over my laziness and washed th Triad's and Hiko's stuff and put the cages together:







I also mixed up some bone-in ground turkey and turkey livers last night. Ahahahaha, it took forever :\

(the cgh was from last night. Hiko loved the change ;D )

Last but not least, merry Christmas, guys; I hope your holidays are full of family and laughter and good food.

Be safe.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Nice bedding for the ferrets! I'm sure they enjoy them.

    And a merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, I think the Tetrad enjoys them, too, given the amount of time they spend in them (also I like knowing that the money does help support other fuzzies, as well!) ;D

    Hopefully, your holidays were fun and exciting

    ReplyDelete

dook it out