Friday, August 13, 2010

and then there was ...





So, a few more - at this stage, gratuitous - eating pix. TURKEY HEARTS. I'm holding them because they're surprisingly (or not) slippery and The Twins were chasing theirs around their bowls for a long time before I gave in and held the damn things so they could get a hold of it, ahahaha.

Pixie's still doing really, really great. Eating and pooing and peeing. Not really drinking (my guys don't drink that much water - they rely on the juices from their meals, which is why dehydration is always such a huge factor when they stop eating). And playing - so, all's good.

I did manage to wrangle her, too, finally, for her nail clipping. She always has one super thin, super long nail on her right paw. It's weird.

OH! And I found out why Pix's tail is so gnarly looking! She has wax build-up on the tip of her tail. So I've got some gentle acne cleanser stuff that I can wash the area with, and maybe she'll get some nice tail hair instead of her thin bit. I really don't know why I didn't notice it sooner, but I actually only got to see it at the vet's.

We'll see, we'll see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

dook it out