Sunday, March 8, 2009

the mustelids are winning...




Well, spoiled Yogi is back (see? what'd I say?). I changed out ferret bedding, put in new in-cage toys (squeaker toys, balls, tunnels galore). Apparently, the switch drove Yogi absolutely insane. Every time I put him in the cage, he'd ransack it--slamming food bowls together, trying to tip over the litter box. Then, to add insult to injury, he tried to burrow under the plastic pan on the first floor. I guess he thought if he couldn't dump out the litter, then he would tip the whole floor or something.

Needless to say, he spent the whole night in his carrier, where he promptly went to sleep. WTF? I really don't understand that boy.

But, at least before that, he was super-cute (he bounced around like Pepe Le Pew and dooked out in his scratchy little voice). I think he does that on purpose so I won't hurt him when he turns into a god-awful terror *g*

Oh, well. It works.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, they're pretty tiny! I thought they were bigger for some reason... But judging from the third picture, he fits quite well in that small pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for my girls, they're considered on the bigger side *g*. Sian, in the first picture, weighs in at a little over two pounds. Pixie, in the picture you pointed out, weighs a little over 2.5 lbs (someone called them 'bruisers' the other day, lol).

    Yogi, my boy (in the second pic) weighs about 3.5 lbs (already lost his winter weight :( ).

    ReplyDelete

dook it out